Enjoy 10% discount at GetFlywheel Hosting
Getflywheel offer 10% discount at all of their hosting packages only for “WBD” readers.
Rest easy with managed hosting, powerful tools and an expert WordPress support team. See why over 10,000 designers and agencies choose GetFlywheel!
Looking for a web hosting service can be a daunting task. There are countless options out there aimed at every type of user. If you are a web designer in the market for something new, you may want to consider making Flywheel the new home base for all your sites. Flywheel claims to be WordPress hosting reimaged. They are staffed with WordPress experts available for assisting with any issues that may arise.
Use “webuilddesign” coupon code in the checkout page to get 10% discount at Getflywheel hosting packages.
How to Apply
Snag this discountÂ by visiting https://getflywheel.comÂ and follow the instructions.
Here is few features of GetFlyWheel hosting:
Features and Target Audience
- Sites that it is built from the ground up for the designers and creative agencies.
- Claims it is WordPress hosting reimage.
- Allows for the designer to setup, design and host demo site for free and then when ready to go live either pay themself or bill to client.
- Claims that if your site gets hacked with malware they will fix it for free everytime.
- Manages WordPress updates for you
- Has intelligent IP Blocking
- Claims to have caching technology that allows their service to handle millions of visitors without flinching.
- Has pricing that starts off with pay per site plans then up to bulk plans for more serious designers
- Staffed with WordPress experts to help with any issues.
- Claims its simple WordPress like dashboard is to use and visually very appealing.
- Has unique collaboration tool that allows for multiple designers to work on a website simultaneously.
- Doesn’t require you to share passwords to use or create multiple logins
- If a designer leave the team you can revoke their access easily
- Allows for user to manage multiple sites they are working on from one login
- Allows for the designer to create the account and send the billing info to a client to pay for
- Allows for the designer to stage a site and visually preview it and test out changes before it goes live
- Backs up your site every night and stores the backup for 30 days so that you can restore at any time.
- It is the little guy on the market and lacks the clout of larger names like WPEngine
- Can be daunting to learn their new dashboard system
- More expensive than shared hosting
- Tailored solely towards designers so wouldn’t be practical for everybody
- No email hosting available
- No chat support available.