33 Useful Youtube-channels for learning Web Design and Development
YouTube is enriched with amazing video tutorials from which you can learn the web design and development. If you can follow them correctly then you can easily learn the art of the web design and development.
As I mentioned earlier there are tons of resources, some are good and some are a waste of your time. But how do youÂ know which is what? So I present to you the list of best YouTube-channel for learning web development and design.
Some channel is good for HMTL5, CSS3 then some others are best for PHP. So I also pointed out which channel is good for what language? Those YouTube-channels are hand picked and well known for their expertise.
I also want to ask you a small favor: if you know any good channel is not included in the list – post a link to it in the comments. Community will be grateful to you.
- Google Developers – reports, reviews, tutorials
- Helping Develop – PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS
- Sass Bites Podcast – Sass
- LevelUpTuts – HTML5, Stylus, CSS, Sass, WordPress
- DevTips – Foundation, CSS, RWD
- phpacademy – CSS, PHP, Sass, Node.js, Laravel
- andrewperk – Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, Laravel
- computttsmaster – PHP, Node.js
- fallendown2005 – Laravel
- TheDigiCraft – PHP, HTML5, CSS3
- Dr Richard Stibbard – PHP, WordPress, jQuery UI
- Michiel Wouters – ASP.net, PHP
- JREAM – NoSQL, PHP, jQuery
- easydevtuts – Bootstrap, Sass, Foundation
- WebDevMentors – Python, Bootstrap
- Lalit Bassi – Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, Python
- Brad Hussey – Bootstrap, PHP
- Creativity Tuts – Laravel, Git, CSS, Gulp, Bootstrap
- Quentin Watt – jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, PHP
- livelessons – NodeJS, Python, AngularJS