Docker on Windows – Free Ebook
Learn how to run new and old Windows applications in Docker containers.
Docker is a platform for running server applications in lightweight units called containers. This eBook teaches you all you need to know about Docker on Windows, from 101 to deploying highly-available workloads in production.
What You Will Learn:
- Comprehend key Docker concepts: images, containers, registries, and swarms
- Run Docker on Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, and in the cloud
- Deploy and monitor distributed solutions across multiple Docker containers
- Run containers with high availability and fail-over with Docker Swarm
- Master security in-depth with the Docker platform, making your apps more secure
- Build a Continuous Deployment pipeline by running Jenkins in Docker
- Debug applications running in Docker containers using Visual Studio
- Plan the adoption of Docker in your own organization
Disclaimer: This free ebook is part of a third party affiliate program and provided by Packt.