How to find Barbershop easily
Helloo, my name is Denny Wirawan. I am a Graphic Designer from Indonesia. This is my first story about UI/UX Design. Let’s see!
Hair cutting is everyone’s need, and definitely does it regularly. One of the problems faced by some people is the difficulty of finding a barbershop. Maybe someone managed to find a barbershop on google, but didn’t know how much the price and queue was.
I use the questionnaire method through instagram story to find out what problems are encountered. The questions are:
- Have you ever had trouble to finding a barbershop? (Especially if you are overseas people)
- If yes, what are you doing?
- If you have found the barbershop, have you ever experienced a lot of queues?
This is the answer from question 2 :
“If yes, what are you doing?”
- Googling to get it, but he didn’t know how much price and how many queues are there.
- Usually around the city while playing, but he should to call first to book.
- Search in google and ask friends, but the problem is not knowing the barbershop is closed or open.
Make a list of user needs
After getting the problem analysis, then make a list of user needs:
- Get a barbershop easily
- Know whether the barbershop is closed or open
- Find out the prices and queues at the barbershop
Find the solution
After getting a list of user needs, the solution can be solved. This is the problem solving:
Make a service that can help people find a barbershop that suits of their needs.
Make the user flow
- User open the application
- User look at the list of barbershop
- User choose one barbershop
- User see more detailed information
- User know the price and number of queues
Wireframe is a rough sketch of the UI design that will be created.
Make high fidelity
Okay, this is the case study about how to find Barbershop easily. Thank you for reading. Hopefully friends can be inspired 🙂