Learn Better PHP development – Free eBook
This eBook covers a collection of content, providing tools and techniques to make you a better developer.
If you’re just getting started with the language (or perhaps you’ve been using it a while and have learned some bad habits), you’re in luck. Not only will it be harder to slip up and make mistakes, but content such as this—hand picked from the excellent SitePoint PHP channel—will help you get started the right way.
This collection comprises:
- How PHP Executes – from Source Code to Render by Thomas Punt
- Getting to Know and Love Xdebug by Bruno Škvorc
- Localization Demystified: Php-Intl for Everyone by Younes Rafie
- Event Sourcing in a Pinch by Christopher Pitt
- Disco with Design Patterns: A Fresh Look at Dependency Injection by Reza Lavaryan
- A Comprehensive Guide to Using Cronjobs by Reza Lavaryan
- Event Loops in PHP by Christopher Pitt
- PDO – the Right Way to Access Databases in PHP by Parham Doustdar
- Vagrant: The Right Way to Start with PHP by Bruno Škvorc
Disclaimer: This free ebook is part of a third party affiliate program and provided by the “SitePoint”. This ebook is available for a limited time and they will request for your email address.