Sketch to Blueprint Generator (PAT, ATN)
Convert any regular sketch to beautiful blueprint drawings with photoshop actions. Just choose from 10 blueprint patterns and open your sketch file. Those Blueprint generator is available in PAT and ATN file format. You can easily remove background from your images with “background remover”. Download file also has instructions. Those blueprints are made by Diego Sánchez. Diego prevents carpal tunnel syndrome in designers worldwide by making incredible time-saving Photoshop actions and mock-ups.
1. Launch Photoshop and double click the Sketch to Blueprint.atn’ file to install the actions
(optional, you can also install the blueprint patterns as pattern presets with the ‘Seamless Blueprint Textures.pat’ file).
2. Open the Actions palette in Photoshop and choose an action from the list. for example ‘Pattern 1’.
3. Click the PLAY button in the Actions palette.
4. You will be prompted to close all open documents in Photoshop. Click Stop.
5. Click the PLAY button again with no other documents open.
6. A New Document dialog should appear, enter your desired dimensions and click OK.
7. You will then be prompted to open your sketch. Click Stop.
8. Open (File > Open) your sketch image.
9. Click PLAY again.
10. Done! Just rearrange your sketch if necessary.