Swift for Open Source Developers – Free Ebook
Learn how to write Swift scripts and run them from the command line, along with other tasks.
In this guide, you will learn the following topics:
- How to use the Swift REPL to evaluate Swift code
- The different types of Swift literals
- How to use arrays and dictionaries
- Functions and the different types of function arguments
- Compiling and running Swift from the command line
Disclaimer: This free ebook is a part of third party affiliate program.